SheetRock Joint Compound 28KG
Versatile all-purpose joint compound providing professional-grade performance
NOTE: ALL PRICES ARE PRESENTED BY PIECE
Best jointing compound ever! USG Middle East Sheetrock® All Purpose joint compound is an air-drying, compound suitable for all three coat applications or as a finishing coat for all plasterboard joints, angles, and fastener heads. Complies with ASTM C475.
Sheetrock® All Purpose is suitable for the final coating of plasterboard joints, angles, and fastener heads when used in conjunction with USG setting-type joint compounds for first and second coats.
USG Middle East Sheetrock® All Purpose Joint Compound should be stored under a cover in a dry environment and protected from temperature extremes; storage in an unsuitable environment can shorten the lifespan of this product. USG Middle East Sheetrock® All Purpose Joint Compound has a shelf life of 18 months from date of manufacture
Highly Performance Joint Compound
Sheetrock® All Purpose Joint Compound features
- For interior drywall applications.
- Finest grade, all-purpose, or finishing compound.
- Used for all three coats or as a skimming coat.
- Excellent workability, easy application by hand or with mechanical tools.
- Minimal mixing & cleaning of tools.
- Can be sanded by hand or with mechanical sanding tools.
- Excellent surface for painting.
Sheetrock® All Purpose Joint Compound application
- Surfaces must be clean and free from dust.
- Sheetrock® All Purpose Joint Compound may be diluted to a workable viscosity by adding water followed by mechanical mixing if desired.
- Can be applied by hand or mechanical tools.
- When using Sheetrock® All Purpose Joint Compound for all three coats, the first coat must be used to bed a high-quality paper tape.
- Sheetrock® All Purpose Joint Compound must be allowed to dry thoroughly (up to 24 hours depending on temperature & humidity) before re-coating or sanding.
- Only apply over-setting type compounds that have been allowed to dry thoroughly.
- Sand with care using 180 or 220-grit paper.
- Thoroughly clean all tools and equipment after use